Hmmm hum hum DAMN DAMN Blog.

Okay, so this is my blog. I don't really know what it's about, but if I was browsing, I would read it. It's one of THOSE blogs. Like, the ones that say, like, okay, so I was at this party last night and they suspended him from a tree in bubble wrap. and people comment and go IN BUBBLE WRAP?!! and then the blogger replies going IN BUBBLE WRAP. (that actually happened to me once.)

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Hum Goodness Me It's Time I Figured Out What Number I'm Up To

Man, the holidays are so over.
That depresses me. I mean, I have to do the whole knuckling down and studying so I can get my 14 maths credits. Is that totally rank or is that totally rank? I tell you what, it is TOTALLY RANK. My life is over. Completely, well and truly over. O-V-E-R. Over.
Maths is like AIDS. The longer you have it, the sicker you become. I can tell you now, I am extremely ill. So ill, in fact, that I am starting to sound intelligent and wisdomonimous.

S: Yeah, the scissor sisters are a bit gay but everyone likes them.
ME: Exactly. They are a bit minty, but in the long run, we're all tic tacs. Some of us are just different flavours.

Is that wisdom for you or what? I tell you what, that is wisdom. The years must be finally catching up with me. Damn, I forgot my lunch.

Well last week I stayed at my cousins' house. It was pretty rocking, man. It was pretty rocking. I wore my hair out at school yesterday. People actually complimented me, but my paranoid side says that they were lying so that they could take advantage of my skills. What skills, he says. Paranoia is a tricky thing.

I spent $391.29 or something like that on my Eftpos card. The bank charged me $10.50 in fees with a rebate of $20.00. I mean, seriously, who charges people that much? It made me so angry that I decided to change banks.

Parachute is coming up and don't we all know it. I can't wait, man, it's going to be a good one. Ronnled's gonna hook me up. Yeyor. So many people are coming. I kinda don't want them to, y'know? It's like, my thing and I don't want them to ruin it by telling me off for things I shouldn't be doing. But oh well, I mean, I guess you can't put a damper on ecstasy, can you?

Ciao for now.
xxxxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home