Hmmm hum hum DAMN DAMN Blog.

Okay, so this is my blog. I don't really know what it's about, but if I was browsing, I would read it. It's one of THOSE blogs. Like, the ones that say, like, okay, so I was at this party last night and they suspended him from a tree in bubble wrap. and people comment and go IN BUBBLE WRAP?!! and then the blogger replies going IN BUBBLE WRAP. (that actually happened to me once.)

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Hum with Extra Superior Clapping Legless Sardines for the Favourites Hum

I think I need to list some of my favourite things. I don't know why, I just think that I should. For comic reasons, and also for the fact that Christmas and my Birthday are coming up. (hint hint)

FOOD AND DRINK
  • Dark Chocolate
  • Cookies & Cream Ice Cream
  • Coca Cola
  • Fresh Muffins
  • Gummi Bears
  • Chocolate Brownies
  • Hot Cookies
  • Sherbet Fizzes
  • Margherita Pizza
  • Archers
  • Bailey's

TIMES AND PLACES

  • Winter Nights
  • Midnight
  • Parachute!
  • Sheree's House
  • Megan's House
  • Keri's House
  • Brisbane
  • Stewart Island
  • Kaikoura

ACTIVITIES

  • Horse Riding
  • Surfing
  • Running
  • Sims2 (Damnit I know it's lame)
  • Xbox
  • Partying

And those are my favourite things. Wow. That's so much better.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh hey whens your birthday?

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger ♥elese♥ said…

    March the second. Lol. Don't stress too much about it though man, I didn't do anything for yours cause I didn't noe! Awww I feel so bad!

     
  • At 5:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    aww dont feel bad, i didn't get anything from anyone except for erin anyways

     

Post a Comment

<< Home